254 Bald Hill Pond Road
Newark, VT 05871
[ Get Directions ]
Located in Newark, VT, our home is sandwiched between Newark Pond and Bald Hill Pond, close to Long Pond, Center Pond, Island Pond and Lake Willoughby. We are 13 miles from Burke ski Mtn and the famous “Kingdom Trails” biking network, 5 miles from the Lake Willoughby State forest, easy access to many hiking trails, kayaker’s paradise, great fishing and located just off the VAST snowmobile trail.
• 4 spacious guest rooms, each with private bath, linens & towels provided
• Sleeps from 1 to 10 people offering a mix of queen and twin beds
• Common full service kitchen (fridge, small microwave, coffee pot, crock pot, griddle, dishes, glassware)
• Common dining and living room, laundry, satellite TV, wifi, limited cell service
• Private entrance, ample parking, secure storage, picnic area, gas grill, fire pit with wood
These accommodations are located in the finished lower level of our 4000 sq.ft log home on 16.5 acres that also serves as our primary home with beautiful grounds and privacy.
The following rates do not include the 9% VT room tax and require a 2 night minimum stay. Small cleaning fee.
Weekday and weekend rates are the same.
Discounts available for 7 nights or more.
• Rm #1: $50/night-Queen bed
• Rm #2: $50/night-two twin beds
• Rm #3: $50/night-Queen bed
• Rm #4: $80/night-Queen & two twin beds
• Rent all 4 rooms (sleeps 10) for $175/night
• Monthly and seasonal rates available upon request
• Non smoking property
• Meals are not provided
• No pets
• Check-in time after 3pm
• Check-out time 10am
• Availability calender and reservations through Airbnb.com preferred, but you can inquire by phone, Facebook or email as well.
Give us a try, we think you’ll enjoy your stay and be pleasantly surprised. Almost all of our repeat customers become our friends!
Janelle and Kyle Lazzaro