No matter what your preference is for lodging during your Vermont vacation, choices abound in and around Burke, Vermont. A stay at one of our local Inns or B&B's is a great way to experience the area and feel like a guest in someone's home. Many offer big city amenities in a small town setting such as massage services, internet access, satellite tv, luxury rooms, family suites, and on site recreational trails. Of course, the highlight of a B&B stay is that second B - a hearty country breakfast awaits! The choices vary, but one thing they all have in common is Innkeepers and staff ready to welcome you and make you feel right at home.
A new lodging experience located on Pinkham Road in East Burke, Vermont. The Lodge offers unique and affordable lodging for cyclists and adventurers. Lodging is available by the bed, as private rooms or can be booked by groups. The three bedroom farmhouse sleeps six. The beautifully-preserved Northeast Kingdom farm offers gorgeous scenery and an up-close view of Burke Mountain. Bike from the front door onto the Kingdom Trails system, including the downhill trails. Offers bike washing facilities, work shop, bike storage, wireless internet, kitchenette, indoor & outdoor rec areas, gas grill.
1258 Pinkham Rd, East Burke, VT 05832
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.kingdomfarmlodge.com
Located in Newark, VT, our home is sandwiched between Newark Pond and Bald Hill Pond, close to Long Pond, Center Pond, Island Pond and Lake Willoughby. We are 13 miles from Burke ski Mtn and the famous “Kingdom Trails” biking network, 5 miles from the Lake Willoughby State forest, easy access to many hiking trails, kayaker’s paradise, great fishing and located just off the VAST snowmobile trail.
• 4 spacious guest rooms, each with private bath, linens & towels provided
• Sleeps from 1 to 10 people offering a mix of queen and twin beds
• Common full service kitchen (fridge, small microwave, coffee pot, crock pot, griddle, dishes, glassware)
• Common dining and living room, laundry, satellite TV, wifi, limited cell service
• Private entrance, ample parking, secure storage, picnic area, gas grill, fire pit with wood
254 Bald Hill Pond Road, Newark, VT 05871
email@example.com | https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13146561?s=51
* Closed for winter 2021. Reopening date TBD. A family friendly country inn located in the heart of Kingdom Trails. Start your day with a full country breakfast included in your stay and then head off for a bike, hike, or swim before returning to a complimentary afternoon snack of homemade chocolate chip cookies or a cocktail in our SpokeEasy Lounge and then dinner at our on site restaurant, Juniper's. With Kingdom Experiences, Village Sport Shop Trailside, and Kingdom Trails Nordic Center on our property we are a mountain and fat bikers heaven. With four seasons of fun including biking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, a skating rink, sledding hill, pool, summer taco stand, and direct access to the Kingdom and VAST trail networks, you'll find something for everyone!
2059 Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville, VT 05851
802-626-8310 | 800-627-8310 (toll free) | FAX 802-626-3039
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.wildflowerinn.com
Discover the splendor of Vermont from our country inn located on a 440-acre historic farm in the beautiful and undiscovered Northeast Kingdom, just 3 hours from Boston. "One of the most breathtaking hilltop views in Vermont" -- Vermont Life Relax on our farm estate, laced with miles of hiking, biking, and cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, known as the nationally acclaimed Kingdom Trails. Casually elegant guest rooms and luxury suites in restored Creamery, plus vacation rental. Seasonal packages, pet friendly.
3383 Darling Hill Road, East Burke, VT 05832
802-626-9924 | 800-572-4509 (toll free)
email@example.com | http://www.innmtnview.com
Whether your travels bring you to Vermont for a restful reprieve or an adventurous escape, our property in the heart of charming East Burke Village offers easy access to the best of the Northeast Kingdom. Nestled on Dish Mill Brook, our eight-room Inn and three bedroom farmhouse offer unique accommodations, cozy common space, friendly hospitality and a sprawling backyard - the perfect setting for many a memorable stay. Just steps from Kingdom Trails and minutes from Burke Mountain, our Inn features river front access to Dish Mill Brook, a guest kitchen, indoor bike & ski storage, guest washer/dryer and access to our outdoor jacuzzi - perfect for post-ride R&R. Come join the fun - we look forward to becoming your home base for East Burke adventures!
606 Route 114, East Burke, VT 05832
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.villageinnvt.com
The Inn at Burklyn is a historical, Neo Classical-style grand mansion built to be Elmer Darling’s private residence in 1904. It has been lovingly restored and renovated to offer luxury accommodations among pastoral Vermont views.
2864 Darling Hill Road, East Burke, VT 05832
email@example.com | https://www.theinnatburklyn.com